Please note that all our events and activities have been suspended in line with the UK Government advice in response to the Coronavirus outbreak. For more information about how we are continuing church during this period please visit our Staying Connected page
Our four churches provide a range of activities through each month of the year. You can find out more by following one of the links below
- Bridekirk Youth Cafe for young people
- Messy Church for families with primary age school children
- Jump for secondary school children and young adults
- Thursday at Noon for the older members of our communities
- CTICA Walking Group for all members of our community who would like a guided walk in our fantastic countryside
The welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults is an absolute priority for us. Safeguarding shows God's love in action and in churches demonstrates safety and security, where abuse and mistreatment of others is not tolerated.
Our Cockermouth Area Team Safeguarding Advisor is Angela Walsh Mobile: 07809567633, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and who to contact if you are concerned that someone you know about may be suffering harm please visit our Safeguarding page.
Parish Administrator: Sue Lake
Phone: 01900 829926.
Hours: 0900 to 1600 Wednesday and Thursday and 0900 to 1200 on Friday.
Address: South Street, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 9RU