Life is Better Together....
and to prove it our 14 churches in and around this wonderful Lakeland mountain called Grasmoor have come together to share worship, resources and encouragement.
Welcome to Our Mission Community, we are 14 congregations sharing and exploring together our Christian faith with each other and the communities around the Derwent and Cocker rivers in North Cumbria.
Our Mission Community brings 14 Churches together to share and work together to grow God's Kingdom. You can contact the churches via their website links of Mission Community representative email.
Church of England
- St Bridget's Bridekirk, All Saints Cockermouth, Christ Church Cockermouth, Christ Church Great Broughton: Contact Revd Godfrey Butland or Deborah Hoddinott
- St Cuthbert Lorton, St Bartholomew Loweswater, St James Buttermere: Contact Barbara Robinson
- St Bridgets Brigham, St Luke Clifton, St Oswald's, St Philip Mosser (Eaglesfield): Contact Michael Bonner
United Reformed Church
- Cockermouth: Contact Revd Alistair Smeaton
Our Partner Churches
- Roman Catholic, St Joseph Cockermouth: Contact Hilary Windsor
- Churches Together in Cockermouth Area (CTICA): Contact Paul Mogford.
Our Logo and Name:
Grasmoor is a stunning mountain in the northern Lakes and is visible from all 14 churches in our Mission Community. When joined up on a map the location of all our churches make a heart shape.
Administrator: Sue Lake
Phone: 01900 829926.
Hours: 0900 to 1600 Wednesday and Thursday and 0900 to 1200 on Friday.
Address: South Street, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 9RU