Please note that all our services have been suspended in line with the UK Government advice in response to the Coronavirus outbreak. For more information about how we are continuing church during this period please visit our Grasmoor Mission Community Staying Connected page
- 8:30 am Holy Communion
- 10:00 am Family Service with Holy Communion on the 3rd Sunday of the month, morning worship on 1st and 2nd Sundays and cafe style all age service on 4th Sunday
- Children's Church every week during the service except 4th Sunday when we are all together for our cafe style service with drama, quizzes and videos
- All Age Holy Communion (said) 10:00 am each Wednesday
- Time of refreshments between the two services and after the 10:00am service
- All Sunday services at 10:45am
- Holy Communion on the 4th Sunday of each month
- Family service on the 1st Sunday of the month
- Morning Worship on the 2nd and 3rd Sunday of the month
The welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults is an absolute priority for us. Safeguarding shows God's love in action and in churches demonstrates safety and security, where abuse and mistreatment of others is not tolerated.
Our Cockermouth Area Team Safeguarding Advisor is Angela Walsh Mobile: 07809567633, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and who to contact if you are concerned that someone you know about may be suffering harm please visit our Safeguarding page.
Parish Administrator: Sue Lake
Phone: 01900 829926.
Hours: 0900 to 1600 Wednesday and Thursday and 0900 to 1200 on Friday.
Address: South Street, Cockermouth, Cumbria, CA13 9RU